_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Structure


Hi SD readers, It's been a while since I last updated my blog but thanks to everyone who's been liking my posts on Instagram and been following my social media accounts! Last week, me and dani had a shoot with our favorite photographer toff Tiozon, we wanted to create an edge with our photos and that's when we decided that we want to have not just an outfit shot but an editorial looking outfit shot. So here, this is one of the layout that I did with Toff Tiozon. Hope you enjoy!


I wanted a vibe where in I can call it simple but very stylish. I wore a shirt from 9LivesAprl. I specifically chose this fabric because it very classic. I like how the material/fabric was made, because it's not hot and itchy. It is very comfortable and very easy to wear because it's wrinkle free. To let you all know, I'll be having a collaboration with 9LivesAprl soon! Follow them on Instagram! @9livesaprl and check out the fabrics that they have and will release!

And with that, I wore a denim from Zara that will contrast the brown in my outfit.

Also I wore a brown dessert boots from Zara to match my shirt. You can wear this outfit on a weekend with your friends or family. The simpler you look the better.


Other accessories that I'm wearing:
Rayban
Nixon watch (42-20 Chrono Gold)

I hope you had a great time. Reading #StyleDivision2014

Know more about what I do on a regular day, follow me on:
Instagram: @mikylequizon

(OUTFIT DETAILS: Shirt, 9LivesAprl. Denim, Zara. Shoes, Zara. Eyewear, Rayban. Watch Nixon)




No comments:

Post a Comment